Thursday 1 December 2011

Examples of my Horror Posters


Example One

In the production of my first horror poster I decied to keep the lower text grey instead of white, as I feel that the attention was taken from the photograph to the writing. The image is made darker in comparison to the next two horror posters as I want it to represent horror conventions. 


Example Two

On my second example I decided to change the writing to white to see if the look would improve. I feel that the writing looks better grey, as the white looks too bright, therefore stands out too much to the audience and takes away the attention from the other important aspects of the horror poster.


                                        Example Three

On my third example I decided to make the image brighter by using the brightness and contrast adjustments on Adobe Photoshop. In my opinion the image looks improved as the photograph is clearer, therefore grabs the audiences attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment