Tuesday 4 October 2011

A2 Task

This year for my A2 coursework I will be producing a moving image piece. For my moving image piece I will be working in a small group to produce a horror trailer.

The task involves filming the shots in which we are going to include in our trailer and editing them using iMovie. We must also work on an ancillary task in which we will have to make a film magazine front cover and a movie poster. 

In order to be successful in our A2 media practical work we must focus on:
  • The Plot
  • Characters
  • Costumes
  • Props
  • Lighting
  • Locations
  • Cinematography (camera angles and movements)
  • Editing
  • Sound
I have recently filmed a short chase scene in a small group to get to experiment with the camera and get to know exactly how to operate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment